Date: December 1st, 2010Length: 02:04:49
Tagline: The one where inches make all the difference
What to Expect...Edit
- Greetings one and all. Have we got a whopping, great, big show for you this week. Over two hours worth of gaming chatter Mr Cundy, Mrs Towell and Master Irvine covering such broad subjects as all this and loads more...
- NEWS! - Justin answers his critics of his review of Gran Turismo 5 and the team discuss why parts of Uncharted 3 being set in the desert might not be such a dry idea.
- APPRECIATION SECTION! - Cundy delves deep into his memory banks to show some love for the stellar telekenisis 'em-up, Psi Ops.
- QUESTION OF THE WEEK! - We thunder through your answers to this week's burning question... What has been your favourite boss battle of 2010 so far?
- GAMESRADAR HOTLINE! - Quite frankly we've had bloody loads of text messages this week from you beautiful people. Lovely stuff.
- WHAT WE'VE BEEN PLAYING! - There are contrasting feelings towards GT5. And a segue that isn't a sexual innuendo (finally!) as Nathan explains why EA leave Polyphony in their rear view mirror when it comes to slick presentation.
Matt had half a day to come up with his entry this week,
Gran Turismo 5 Psi-Ops. Matt first played Psi-Ops when it came out and had to do a guide for it. He liked it so much that he'd play it in the office for his guide but then played it again when he went home. The "two single best things" about the game according to Matt were the ragdoll physics and pure havoc. Matt also praises the puzzles and mind control powers. Matt says that Psi-Ops could make his top 25 games list and his top 10 PS2 games, he also says that it still holds up today.
The minigame challenge for this week can be viewed on the TR UK 67 landing page
Question of the Week: What's been your favourite boss battle in a game from 2010?
- Justin: Boss from Espgaluga
- Matt: Zeus from God of War III
- Nathan: Hercules from God of War III