AboutEditDate: September 30th, 2009
Tagline: GR UK do Halo 3, Uncharted 2 and prison.
What to expect...Edit
- Uncharted 2 - best game on PS3 yet?
- The pros and cons of PSP Go!
- Question Time becomes even more farcial than ever
- The Game Sounds competition gets 'merked'
- We read out YOUR gaming confessions/pure conjecture/lies
Question of the week: If you could only play 1 game on one console for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- George: Game - Tetris Console - GameBoy
- Dave M: Game - Shadow of the Colossus Console - PS2
- Matt: Game - Ico Console - PS2
- Nathan: Game - Lumines Console - PSP
- Carl Smith (via Facebook) confesses that his friend went all Rock Star when he bought RockBand. He spent £200 on the game with all the instruments and when he was done his first set, he smashed the guitar over his mantelpiece and kicked the drums over. GamesStation refused to honour the warranty and called him a twonk.
- AGTurbo currently TdarTURbo, and TURbo on the Gamesradar forums (via Twitter) confesses that he pissed in his dad's computer chair when he didn't want to stop playing Wolfenstein.
- Talus/Craig Galbreath (via Twitter and Facebook) confesses that he plays Viva Pinata and thought that his joke was so funny he decided to put it on Twitter and Facebook.
- Matt confesses that he made it through basically all of the first disc in Resident Evil 4 before he knew that there was a run button.