AboutEditDate: Febuary 2nd, 2011
Tagline: The one with the mixed nuts.
What to Expect...Edit
- Greetings. Yup, we know we're late with the podcast today, but rest assured it's worth the wait. If only to hear Cundy chat about a big package of nuts he's brought into the studio. Nathan would like a grab at them - will Matt let him? All is revealed inside this week's TalkRadar UK.
- In other non-innuendo news, there's the team's reaction to the NGP (AKA: PSP2) Cundy struggles to find enough superlatives for his Appreciation Section game, Tempest X3 and there's a tale about the humblest Bulgarian journalist the world has ever seen.
- Couple all this with news, the GamesRadar Hotline and Question of the Week and you're in for a super-packed episode of excitement from the men of TalkRadar UK. Enjoy.
The game up for appreciati-nation by Cundy today is Tempest X3 on the PlayStation. The general idea of the game was to "shoot stuff" coming from "the centre of the screen". Cundy says it was really mad and in-your-face and that's why he holds fond mamori- sorry, memories of it. He likes the "web" also. This was what the claw (what you control) circled around. He says there was a sequel that he never knew about but it came out on the Nuon, a system that only had 8 games.
Question of the Week: What do your parents think of video games?
- Justin: Mum plays Sonic 1 and dad "approves".
- Matt: Mum thinks they're a waste of time, step dad liked them.
- Nathan: Mam likes DS puzzle games