AboutEditDate: March 2nd, 2011
Tagline: The one with the pre-soiled underwear
What to Expect...Edit
- Hello humans and 011001011 00 to all our automaton listeners too. Welcome to a brand new episode of TalkRadar UK with Justin, Cundy and Nathan.
- This week the triumphant trio wax lyrical about the state of the UK charts as they're over-run with First Person Shooters, there's a lot of love for Freedom Fighters in the Appreciation Section and we read out your answers to Question of the Week.
- There's all this and much, much more jibber-jabber about all thingz gamez, so plug in, settle down and enjoy.
The Appreciation Section this week is hosted by Matt Cundy because Nathan is the one appreciating! And he's appreciating The Wurzels Tract- Eh, Freedom Fighters... Now, he says that it helped him when he first moved down to Bath. He says the best part of it was the squad-based aspect. He says that the atmosphere was great and that when he sent somebody into battle and they got killed, he felt genuinely regretful.
Question of the Week: What's the most unexpected thing you've ever seen in a game and why?
- Justin: Birds coming out of trees in Sonic 2
- Matt: Picking up a certain enemy in 'Splosion Man because it plays a song about donuts.
- Nathan: The teddy bear with a strap-on n in Leisure Suit Larry