AboutEditDate: March 16th, 2011
Tagline: The one with the dry eyes interlude
What to Expect...Edit
Good day to you. Swooping in from the clouds like a mighty griffin with murder in it's mind is another episode of TalkRadar UK.This week the men discuss:
- Their personal experiences with 3DS, now that they each have one at home.
- Justin get's a fizzy feeling in his groinal zone as he chats about Pokémon Pinball in the Appreciation Section.
- And Cundy is diagnosed with dry eyes LIVE ON AIR!
- There's also the usual gaming chatter and a few humorous tales from the MotorStorm Apocalypse event that the men attended recently.
So sit back, relax and let the men of GamesRadar UK talk gaming nonsense into your ear holes. Enjoy.
Justin chooses to appreciate Pokémon Pinball this week which Cundy announces that he very much approves of. The music in the game was the same music from the original Pokémon games and Justin thinks this was the best part. Seeing as it's on GameBoy Colour, Justin thinks it hasn't aged well and doesn't really recommend people go back and play it.
Question of the Week: If you could own any gaming vehicle which would it be and which gaming environment would you most like to drive/fly around?
- Matt: The Donkey Kong minecart in the Heavy Rain world.
- Justin: The Taxi from Crazy Taxi on the Outrun courses.
- Nathan: The Warhawk plane in the Dragon Quest World.