AboutEditDate: March 23rd, 2011
Tagline: The one with more information than usual.
What to Expect...Edit
Hello. It's bloomin' glorious with sunshine outside so why are you sat staring at a monitor? Ah well, seeing as we have your attention why don't you brighten your day in a totally different way and plug into this week's TalkRadar UK? Join us as:
- Justin, Dave and Nathan discuss why Hitman 5 will be definitely (might?) be at E3 2011
- The revelation that Uncharted 3 looks set to pack some split-screen action in for those folk that like to play games in tiny portions of their TV screen.
- There's an Appreciation Section dedicated to one of the best racers of all time.
- Your answers to Question of the Week and, of course
- Your questions to the GamesRadar Hotline. It sure is a packed episode.
In fact, the only thing that's missing is Cundy's suggestive interjections, but the men do their best to fill the smutty void. Enjoy!
Dave brings the original Super Mario Kart to the SNES to the metaphorical Appreciation Section table this week. He mentions that it was a very strange concept to people when it was first announced even though it became what it is now. He says the best part about it was the drriving, that it was a driving game with weapons as opposed to what it is now, a weapons game with cars for the sake of something to attach weapons to.
Question of the Week: Are you buying a 3DS on Friday? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Dave: Already has one.
- Nathan: Already has one.
- Justin: Already has one but is getting one for his girlfriend.